Item Name:
FS S&W Model 60-9 (pre-lock) snub nose .357

Zip Code: 31909

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 600 (reduced to $575 firm)

Caliber: 38/357

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Here's another favorite toy up on the chopping block. This is a pre-lock, S&W Model 60 ladysmith, snub nose, all stainless steel revolver, chambered in 357 magnum/ 38 special. The pistol is a 5-shot, double action J-frame, that's been high-polished, and is in extremely nice condition (internally, externally, and mechanically).
This is pretty close to the perfect EDC/SD (everyday carry/self defense) pistol, as it is small, light, simple, safe, corrosion resistent, reliable, and effective. ( it checks all the boxes....well, except for no double-digit bullet capacity!!)
It comes with the original (faux?) leather case, lock, and rosewood grips, as well as a box of low recoil Federal Hydra-Shok Premium Self Defense 38 ammo.
No longer interested in gun trades (really needing the cash now), but it can't hurt to take a swing. Worst I can say is 'no thanks', but no polymer semi autos, or 40's or 357 sigs, or shotguns, or hunting rifles, or bows, or black powder, or Pelican cases, or anything in funky antiquated chamberings, or....
Trades in my favor, especially those including cash, will obviously have the best chance, but I'm mostly just needing the money.
Buyer must be legal to own firearms, and be a legal Ga resident over age 21, with valid ID. As always, I'll show my Ga DL and carry permit. I'm fine with a bill-of-sale, or not.
Must meet down here close to me.
Thanks for looking.....
( edit: I might be interested in trading for a clean, good quality, hardtail mountain bike, in size 'large' or roughly 18".)

Pictures:

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
MODEL 60-A.jpg
MODEL 60-B.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom