• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone! Fs s&w sd40ve with holster and ammo. Concealed carry package!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigred1980

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
125   0
Reaction score
Item Name: S&W SD40VE WITH HOLSTER AND AMMO. CONCEALED CARRY PACKAGE!!!!!

Zip Code: 30548

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $350

Caliber: 40 s&w

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have up for sale a LNIB S&W SD40VE. Has the APEX trigger kit installed. Comes with two mags, box, docs, lock and all that. Also will include BLACKHAWK holster and 14 rounds of HORNADY Critical Defense rounds. Shoots good. Looks good. No trades at this time. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
1391888427_0.jpg

1391888427_1.jpg

1391888427_2.jpg

Do you always got to be an a**hole everytime I post something?
Take a chill pill. I am not "being an ass**** everytime" you post. I don't even remember posting in your threads. I am asking a serious question. I never owned a SD40VE and my Apex trigger kits don't look like that. Just wondering.

Take a chill pill. I am not "being an ass**** everytime" you post. I don't even remember posting in your threads. I am asking a serious question. I never owned a SD40VE and my Apex trigger kits don't look like that. Just wondering.

Actually you have posted on my threads before and you can be kind of a d*ck when you do. Like when you offered me alot less than what I was asking for my C9 but you posted it instead of sending a PM. That was f*cked up. Just sayin.

But my question about the trigger "looking" stock somehow makes me an ass****? It was actually a genuine question. Notice I didn't call you names in your thread openly or privately.

No big deal. I just wanted to know how the trigger is in the SD40VE with the APEX because I know stock triggers are terrible, as were in my M&P9, and M&P45.

Sorry if I offended you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom