Item Gone: FS *SALE PENDING *FS S&W Mod 48-4 K-22 MRF Masterpiece 4 in. barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.

samgreeniam

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
42   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS *SALE PENDING *FS S&amp;W Mod 48-4 K-22 MRF Masterpiece 4 in. barrel

Zip Code: 30127

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 900

Caliber: 22Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: As best I can tell this is a late '70's (1978-1979) revolver. I am not an expert on these, so if you have better info than I have been able to find regarding the date of mfg, I will stand corrected. I received it as part of a trade from another ODT member about 5 years ago. I have shot about 3 cylinders of ammo through it in the time I have owned it. The rest of the time it has been in a case in my safe.

It appears that it has not been fired a whole lot during its 40+ years. Functions perfectly. The only blemish I see in the metal is a small amount of surface rust on the front sight ramp on the right side (see the third picture).
Original grips.
Shinny bore.
No box or documents.

By my estimation, it is not a 98% gun, but it is closer to 98% than 95% for sure.

$900 cash NO TRADES Please don't ask!

FTF in and around W. Cobb
GA DL and CCW required

Pictures:
IMG-4106.jpg
IMG-4107.jpg
IMG-4112.jpg
IMG-4108.jpg
IMG-4109.jpg
unnamed.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom