Reaction score
Item Name: FS Classy Coach 12g, Fox B-ST

Zip Code: 27330

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $650

Caliber: 12g

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Ship your dime. Local FFL Gun Store charges $19 for the transfer and then $To Be Determined for the shipment. Will only ship FFL to FFL.

Asking $650. Payment by USPS Money Order. I closed my "Rob You Blind with Interest Charges and Fees PayPal Account".

Fox. Model B. Single Trigger. Probably Late 50s early 60s.

97% Bright clean color case on engraved action with Mallard scenes on the bottom panel

90%+ Dark clean factory bluing.

Smooth perfect bores, no dents.

Tight low mileage action with top lever at 5 oclock, indicating very low wear and tear.

Mid bead sight retained. Front sight is snap on/of fiber optic and the front bead hole is tapped 6x48 for any bead/post combination you'd prefer....simply remove the fiber optic and its blocking screw, install your bead/post of choice.

Walnut refinished, satin, checkering preserved, remains sharp/attractive.

Winchester vented recoil pad.

18"ish barrels, clean cut and squared at the muzzle.

Sling swivels added, sling attached.

Butt cuff holds 5.

Action upgraded with complete new set of Wolf Springs, all factory springs remain available and go with the gun.

Barrels have received lengthened forcing cones.

This is the single trigger model. The triggers are mechanical action and function of second shot is totally independent of recoil. Right always fires first, left always second. If right chamber was left empty or a shell right was to misfire, a second pull will always fire the left side.

Perfect function. Low mileage gun. Much easier to open and load/unload with the Wolf mainsprings. Will serve quite well at home and in the woods for game.

Here is 4 barrels of Ficcochi 00 Buck, at 15 yards. (For reference, the cardboard is 16"x20" and that's 4 nine pellet loads at 15 yards. Plenty Tight.)

i.imgur.com_YPaE9xp.jpg

A classy coach gun.

i.imgur.com_KW4Ojbf.jpg

i.imgur.com_EGofKAJ.jpg

i.imgur.com_K0ga85r.jpg

i.imgur.com_llwLTK6.jpg

i.imgur.com_PQXx06o.jpg

i.imgur.com_qz9KSdj.jpg

i.imgur.com_EmdzF0a.jpg

i.imgur.com_eqQJVBm.jpg

i.imgur.com_BUVFgWb.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom