Reaction score
Item Name: FS Savage/Stevens Long Range Precision Rifle

Zip Code: 30161

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1299.00 obo

Caliber: 7mm Rem Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Stevens (Savage) long action receiver with McGowan Precision 26" heavy bull target barrel chambered in 7mm Rem Mag with 1 in 9" twist and PTG 0.25" s.s. recoil lug, steel 20 moa rail and 6-bolt rings (line-honed) all Cerakoted in Burnt Bronze. Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50 FFP scope with lighted reticle and Vortex Switchview throw lever also with Butler Creek flip-up lens covers. Carbon Fiber tactical bolt knob from Lumley, Choate Tactical stock with aluminum "V" bedding block and Kydex adjustable cheek rest. Rifle Basix Sav-2 target trigger adjustable for creep and pull weight. Pelican-type wheeled carrying case, custom fitted for the rifle. Also included is a bipod and one-piece aluminum cleaning rod that reaches the entire length of the barrel and a roll-up shooter's mat. 40 break-in rounds have been through the barrel.
I have nearly $1200 invested in rail, rings and glass; the case and cleaning rod adds another $200 to the value in addition to the parts and gunsmithing in the rifle itself. This is not an off-the-shelf RPR or similar, it is a hand-built, blueprinted gun with closer tolerances than a factory assembly line can promise.
This rifle was built for the express purpose of shooting a target the size of a milk jug at over 1000 yards but as I commonly find myself gaining more satisfaction from the build and not having access to areas large enough to complete the intended purpose, I'm ready to move this rifle and plan for my next build. Make me an offer, the worst I can do is say 'no'.
Price reduced 12/22/2017.
Be aware that I am a LEO and will not complete a transaction with anyone who I am not completely confident in. I will only conduct a transaction with a buyer who can provide me with proof that they are a legal Georgia resident and can legally possess firearms. Such proof may include a state of Georgia driver's license and a current, valid CCP.

Pictures:
mjolnir-14-jpg.1319404

20170513_210306-jpg.1319405

20170513_210525-jpg.1319406

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom