Item Gone: FS SB Tactical SBT EVO Pistol Stabilizing Brace For CZ Scorpion

Status
Not open for further replies.

e30Jason

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
3   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS SB Tactical SBT EVO Pistol Stabilizing Brace For CZ Scorpion

Zip Code: 30068

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $140

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is this SB Tactical SBT EVO Brace for the CZ Scorpion. You will find it in good condition in line with normal use. This brace has spent it's life either in my safe inside my climate controlled house, or in my range bag while being transported (mostly with other CZ products) in my climate controlled vehicle, or in use at one of my local shooting ranges...which are also climate controlled. The rubber is still clean and pliable with no signs of drying out or cracking. The velcro strap is clean and functional with no signs of fraying or tearing. The folding mechanism is clean and functional. The pivot is still tight and shows no signs of play or slop. The locking component is still firm and crisp. This thing is is pretty good shape. I am only looking to part ways with it as I am looking to change up my Scorpion a bit.

IMG_1104.jpg
IMG_1105.jpg
IMG_1106.jpg
IMG_1107.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom