Reaction score
Item Name: FS Selle Italia Flite TI bike saddle

Zip Code: 31808

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $35 cash/FTF, or $42 shipped

Caliber:

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale is a Selle Italia Flite TI bicycle saddle, in lightly used but overall in very good, very serviceable condition. No rips, tears, repairs, burns, or bullet holes.
These are among the most prolific race-oriented bike saddles ever made, and are now out of production, but still very popular.
It's just been gathering dust in my spare parts drawer, and my racing/serious training days are long gone, so I thought I'd put it back into circulation.
As the name implies, the rails are made of titanium, which is scientifically proven to enhance your speed by up to 15%, which is why there's one of these hanging in the Smithsonian, right next to The Spirit Of St. Louis ! :becky:
The covering is genuine EYE-talian leather, not some vinyl or naugahyde crap !
These things typically sold new for around $120, and retailed considerably higher than that.
Price dropped to $35 firm, which is much less than the prices I'm seeing on ebay (with some of them being in visibly worn condition).
Can meet in north Columbus on days I'm gonna be in town, or up at the Exit 19 Chevron, just north of town on I-185.
Will ship for another $7.
Thanks for looking.........

Pictures:
thumbnail (19).jpg

Attachments

• thumbnail (20).jpg
    thumbnail (20).jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 1
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom