Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Gone: FS Selle italia Flite TI bike saddle

Thread in 'Old Ads' started by Mark IV, Jul 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark IV

Mark IV ODT Junkie!

87   0

Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS Selle Italia Flite TI bike saddle

Zip Code: 31808

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: $35 cash/FTF, or $42 shipped

Caliber:

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale is a Selle Italia Flite TI bicycle saddle, in lightly used but overall in very good, very serviceable condition. No rips, tears, repairs, burns, or bullet holes.
    These are among the most prolific race-oriented bike saddles ever made, and are now out of production, but still very popular.
    It's just been gathering dust in my spare parts drawer, and my racing/serious training days are long gone, so I thought I'd put it back into circulation.
    As the name implies, the rails are made of titanium, which is scientifically proven to enhance your speed by up to 15%, which is why there's one of these hanging in the Smithsonian, right next to The Spirit Of St. Louis ! :becky:
    The covering is genuine EYE-talian leather, not some vinyl or naugahyde crap !
    These things typically sold new for around $120, and retailed considerably higher than that.
    Price dropped to $35 firm, which is much less than the prices I'm seeing on ebay (with some of them being in visibly worn condition).
    Can meet in north Columbus on days I'm gonna be in town, or up at the Exit 19 Chevron, just north of town on I-185.
    Will ship for another $7.
    Thanks for looking.........

Pictures:
    thumbnail (19).jpg
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Attached Files:

2. shaneadams90

shaneadams90 ODT Junkie! Supporter

Supporter

54   0

Rating
    100%
    an old school saddle right there...I put a LOT of miles on one of the original model of the Selle Italia Flight!! GLWS...

Mark IV likes this.
  3. Mark IV

Mark IV ODT Junkie!

87   0

Rating
    100%
    I had one of those,too, but I made the mistake of letting a nephew borrow it
    (along with the titanium, Dura-Ace/Ultegra equipped bike it was attached to!! :doh: :mmph: )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.