163   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Shopsmith wood lathe - have two of them

Zip Code: 31088

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 100

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: My father-in-law has two Shopsmiths, the real ones, one is automatic, the other is manual. They are old, at least 30 years old, but he says they work fine. He doesnot do projects anymore so they need to go to someone that knows what they are and can use them. Have no earthly idea what they are worth, we will just sell them to someone for $100 cash. Got to be a steal to the right person. In Warner Robins. Call Wallace 478-918-5392

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I just sent pics of this ad to one of my bosses who was big into wood turning before flying drones took over all his free time. I called and told him about the ad and he knew exactly what I was talking about ( which was amazing since I didn't) . And he's in Warner Robins so maybe...

OMG, does this bring back memories of graduate school at NIU in DeKalb, IL, located not too far from Rockford, considered as a test marketing paradise. Because of this much of the late Sunday afternoon TV was filled with various 30 or 60-min infomercials, one of the most prevalent being for ShopSmith.

GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom