Reaction score
Item Name: FS Sig Sauer P238 Equinox

Zip Code: 30117

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 600 FIRM

Caliber: .380 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm selling a Sig Sauer P238 Equinox. I bought this gun brand new and am now, having several small guns to choose from from concealed carry, thinning the herd. The Equinox model (which is now discontinued) takes a trip to the Sig custom shop to have the flats of the side polished for the distinctive equinox look. A notable upgrade over other p238 models is that this gun not only has night sights (front and rear), but the front sight is fiber optic in addition to being a tritium night sight. These sights still glow as bright as when I bought the gun. I've shot about 500 rounds through this pistol and carried it quite a lot. Included with the pistol itself is the flush fit 6 round magazine, an extended 7 round magazine, the original box, and two holsters. One is an alien gear 2.0 IWB holster, and the other is a Simply Rugged leather pancake holster with a decorative basket weave pattern. There is some very light holster wear on the left side (which can be seen in the first image).

Pictures:
sig-p238-1-jpg.2744753

sig-p238-2-jpg.2744755

sig-p238-holster-1-jpg.2744756

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom