• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! Item Gone: FS Sig Sauer P239 9mm w/ EXTRAS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreasyBear_85

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
I have a very clean Sig P239 in 9mm. I purchased this gun from Gunbroker earlier this year. I then sent it to Sig for their Sig Service Plan, which includes a complete disassembly and cleaning on the gun. All the springs are replaced and the gun is reassembled and factory lubed. The SSP also includes a new set of night sights. I had them install the Sig X-Ray3 Day/Night Sights. I have only fired 100 rounds of FMJ and 20 rounds of Speer Gold dot 115gr through the gun. It has been carried a few times in a leather OWB Holster, then wiped down afterwards.

The gun comes with the following:
Factory Box and Docs
Leather Don Hume H721 OT OWB Holster.
Leather Don Hume Mag Carrier.
8 Factory Sig P239 Mags. (2 came with the gun and the others were purchase from Osage County Guns website. 3 of the new mags are still in the factory packaging).

Not interested in any trades. This item is for sale only. Will not respond to PMs for trade requests.

Attachments

• IMG_0712.jpg
    IMG_0712.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_0713.jpg
    IMG_0713.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_0714.jpg
    IMG_0714.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_0715.jpg
    IMG_0715.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_0716.jpg
    IMG_0716.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 236
That is a great carry gun with nice upgrades and leather. It will serve someone well.

I have a very clean Sig P239 in 9mm. I purchased this gun from Gunbroker earlier this year. I then sent it to Sig for their Sig Service Plan, which includes a complete disassembly and cleaning on the gun. All the springs are replaced and the gun is reassembled and factory lubed. The SSP also includes a new set of night sights. I had them install the Sig X-Ray3 Day/Night Sights. I have only fired 100 rounds of FMJ and 20 rounds of Speer Gold dot 115gr through the gun. It has been carried a few times in a leather OWB Holster, then wiped down afterwards.

The gun comes with the following:
Factory Box and Docs
Leather Don Hume H721 OT OWB Holster.
Leather Don Hume Mag Carrier.
8 Factory Sig P239 Mags. (2 came with the gun and the others were purchase from Osage County Guns website. 3 of the new mags are still in the factory packaging).

Not interested in any trades. This item is for sale only. Will not respond to PMs for trade requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom