• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Sig Sauer ROMEO1 PRO Reflex Sight 1x30mm 1 MOA Adjustments 3 MOA Dot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravedigger

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
48   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Sig Sauer ROMEO1 PRO Reflex Sight 1x30mm 1 MOA Adjustments 3 MOA Dot

Zip Code: 30132

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $335.00

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This Romeo1Pro Red Dot sight is like new. It was mounted once but never used. I sold the pistol and the buyer had a Red Dot sight so he didn't need this one.
I am the original purchaser. I paid $456.00 for this sight including tax. My selling price is a firm $335.00.

Best and fastest way to reach me is via text message: 404-450-7501

Designed for fast, responsive target acquisition and accuracy, the ROMEO1 PRO miniature open-reflex red dot sight was engineered to withstand the punishment of harsh environments. With an upgraded emitter for superior brightness and outstanding battery life, the ROMEO1 PRO is capable of mounting to any Sig Sauer pistol or any other pistol machined to accept the ROMEO2/PRO reflex sight interface and mounting hole spacing using the included M4 mounting screws.
Features:
  • Molded glass aspheric lens with high-performance coatings for superior light transmittance and zero distortion
  • 3 or 6 MOA red dot with multiple brightness settings for rapid target engagement under a full range of lighting conditions
  • TruHold Lockless Zeroing System that utilizes twin adjustment springs designed to endure handgun recoil and return to zero shot after shot
  • New point-source emitter provides exceptional brightness with 12 settings (10 Daytime/2 NV), and 20,000+ hours of runtime
  • MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination System) that powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not
  • Aircraft grade CNC Aluminum housing ensures a lifetime of reliable service
  • Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog proof performance
  • Ruggedized protective steel shroud included for extreme durability

Pictures:
Romeo1Pro 1.jpg
Romeo1Pro 2.jpg
Romeo1Pro 3.jpg
Romeo1Pro 4.jpg
Romeo1Pro 5.jpg
Romeo1Pro 6.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom