Survivalist
21   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Silver bars and coin

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: What is the best way to buy and sell silver bullion? I see the SPOT price is roughly $23-24 per oz. So if buying or selling…what is a fair price?

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
100% depends on the silver/ gold quality ( which mint) as to price.

Buying right now, any major dealer is selling around $30 an ounce in average, but if you hunt around $26/$28 is fair.

Usually sell @ spot to/from individuals, again depending on which mint.

If selling to gold/Silver spots or pawn shops you roughly get 60% to 80% of spot.

I have quite a bit of mint bars and coin that I thought about cashing in on. I just don’t know where to start. I bought a long time ago and I think I paid $2-3 over spot at the time. It’s all 10, 5 and 1 oz bars mostly. A few rounds.
Just from the spot price I see right now today I would say don't sell right now. Silver was slowly trending upwards last month getting close to $30.00 an ounce. This last week or so it fell to just over $22.00 an ounce. I would hold right now and get a silver spot price app on your phone. I'm no genius or financial advisor but I feel like it will go over $30.00 an ounce this year.

Just from the spot price I see right now today I would say don't sell right now. Silver was slowly trending upwards last month getting close to $30.00 an ounce. This last week or so it fell to just over $22.00 an ounce. I would hold right now and get a silver spot price app on your phone. I'm no genius or financial advisor but I feel like it will go over $30.00 an ounce this year.

He's not wrong...

I have quite a bit of mint bars and coin that I thought about cashing in on. I just don’t know where to start. I bought a long time ago and I think I paid $2-3 over spot at the time. It’s all 10, 5 and 1 oz bars mostly. A few rounds.

I buy Silver at spot or above depending on which mint. If you are interested in selling right now. Otherwise, I'd hold out. Inflation isn't breaking soon so I'm betting $30 once by end of year, $50 before next president. IMO.

best price on bullion i hqve found currently

I buy Silver at spot or above depending on which mint. If you are interested in selling right now. Otherwise, I'd hold out. Inflation isn't breaking soon so I'm betting $30 once by end of year, $50 before next president. IMO.
It's really a glass half full/half empty proposition, aint it? When the price is going up I like to calculate how much my stack is worth. But then when it starts going down I get all anxious because it's like silver is on sale and I aint taking full advantage of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom