Item Gone: FS Smith & Wesson J Frame 2" Right Hand Kydex Pocket Holster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 122873

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
4   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Smith &amp; Wesson J Frame 2&quot; Right Hand Kydex Pocket Holster

Zip Code: 77581-5511

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $35.00

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Smith & Wesson J Frame 2" Right Hand Kydex Pocket Holster. This is the Backbone holster by AHolsters. I bought it about 2 years ago. The only reason it's not listed as new is because I've inserted my S&W J Frame revolver in a couple of times. However, I've never carried my revolver in this holster and it' been in my safe since the day I purchased it. This is a light weight pocket holster with great retention. It's small enough to fit in just about any front pocket. I don't have my J Frame revolver anymore so, the picture of the revolver in the holster is from AHolster's website. The revolver is "not" included in this listing. I'm asking $35 includes FREE Shipping. Payment via PayPal Family/Friends. Please see the detailed pictures and thanks for looking!

Pictures:
AH1.jpg
AH3.jpg
AH.png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom