Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Smith &amp; Wesson Model 41 22LR For Sale

Zip Code: 30041

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1150.00

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Here is an exquisite example of a S&W Model 41. The serial number indicates this model was manufactured in 1978. This gun is in excellent condition, I am not sure if it was fired very much. There are no signs of fading, scratches, or wear of any kind. The finish looks like you just took it out of the box. Trust me, the pictures do not do it justice, I wish I had a better camera. If purchased you will receive the pistol and one magazine. I do not have the original box or paperwork. If you are looking for one of these, this is the one you want to buy. The is a cash sale, no checks. I live in Cumming GA straight up GA 400. Lastly, I will not sell this to anyone who does not have a carry permit. I know Georgia does not require carry permits anymore, but that is my rule to protect me and you. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
IMG_0126.JPG
IMG_0127.JPG
IMG_0129.JPG
IMG_0130.JPG
IMG_0131.JPG
IMG_0132.JPG
IMG_0128.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom