Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Gone: FS Smith & Wesson Model 52-2 38 Master

Thread in 'Old Ads' started by Fletcher55, Sep 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fletcher55

Fletcher55 Outdoorsman

2   0

Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS Smith & Wesson Model 52-2 .38 Master

Zip Code: 30223

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: $1150

Caliber: .38 Special (Mid-Range Wadcutter only)

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Thanks for looking! I currently have a sale pending on this pistol.

The Smith & Wesson Model 52, sometimes referred to as the 38 Master, is a semi-automatic pistol developed by Smith & Wesson for bullseye shooting. It was one of the first semiautomatic pistols chambered in .38 Special with flush-seated, full wadcutter bullets.
    It was said that these pistols could not leave the factory if they did not shoot a 2" group or less at 50 yards!
    This pistol is in excellent condition with very little wear. It comes in the original box with the manual, cleaning equipment, barrel wrench and two 5 shot magazines.
    I am selling this and a few other rare guns from my sister-in-law's late husband's collection. They are in amazing condition and I believe priced just as attractively.

Look for my other listings as well
    Colt Python 6" 357, Anschutz match 64 22lr & Colt Target Model 22lr

Mike

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

mikey357 and 1moondog like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.