Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
15   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Smith & Wesson Model 52-2 .38 Master

Zip Code: 30223

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1150

Caliber: .38 Special (Mid-Range Wadcutter only)

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Thanks for looking! I currently have a sale pending on this pistol.

The Smith & Wesson Model 52, sometimes referred to as the 38 Master, is a semi-automatic pistol developed by Smith & Wesson for bullseye shooting. It was one of the first semiautomatic pistols chambered in .38 Special with flush-seated, full wadcutter bullets.
It was said that these pistols could not leave the factory if they did not shoot a 2" group or less at 50 yards!
This pistol is in excellent condition with very little wear. It comes in the original box with the manual, cleaning equipment, barrel wrench and two 5 shot magazines.
I am selling this and a few other rare guns from my sister-in-law's late husband's collection. They are in amazing condition and I believe priced just as attractively.

Look for my other listings as well
Colt Python 6" 357, Anschutz match 64 22lr & Colt Target Model 22lr

Mike

Pictures:
smith-model-52-jpeg.1772219

smith-52-1-jpeg.1772220

smith-52-2-jpeg.1772221

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom