• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Smith & Wesson Shield w/ Mags, Primers, Ammo, and...

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_C

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
10   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Smith & Wesson Shield w/ Mags, Primers, Ammo, and...

Zip Code: 30120 / 30144

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: (Pricing Detail Below)

Caliber: 9mm, 5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey ODT. I have a few items I'm looking to pass along to free up some funding for new projects and endeavors. Thanks in advance for checking out the post!

• To start, I have a Smith & Wesson Shield 1.0 for sale. It will come with 5 mags. Factory 7rnd, factory 8rnd, and 3 more factory 8rnd mags with Taran extensions making them 10rnd. I have the original floor plates, so I will include those if you want to convert them back along with the original box and docs. For reference, factory mags are about $37 each and the extensions are $30 from Taran before tax and shipping. Asking $475 for the kit.
  • Box of CCI Small Rifle Primers (8 sleeves of No. 400 / 2 sleeves of No. 41) - $100
  • 4 sleeves of CCI Large Pistol Mag Primers (No. 350) - $40
  • 5 20ct Boxes of 5.56 NATO Winchester M855 "Green Tip" - $75

By responding regarding the S&W Shield, you assert that you are legally allowed to purchase and possess firearms in the state of Georgia. No bill of sale required, but when we meet, I'd like a quick look at your GA driver's license (or preferably your CCW license) solely for my own CYA.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom