• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Smith and Wesson 66-3 3 Inch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentMike

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
126   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Smith and Wesson 66-3 3 Inch!

Zip Code: 30005

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $800.00

Caliber: .357 Magnum/.38 Special

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have for sale a wonderful Smith 66-3 with the uncommonly encountered 3 inch barrel. 3 inch barreled Smiths are some of the best balanced wheel guns ever made, and the 3" 66 is among the least often encountered. This 66-3 will go to it's new home wearing a pair of Pachmayr Compact Professional rubber grips (exposed backstrap), but included will be the well-worn set of original wood stocks. This 66-3 is no safe queen, but is in very nice condition with a tight lockup, no push-off, and minimal wear aside from some holster/storage wear and a turn line on the cylinder. It has an excellent bore and shoots like a pussycat with 158 grain +P .38 Special LSWCHP.

$800/OBO

No Bill of Sale, but I do need to see your GA Drivers License and GA carry permit. I prefer to meet in the Alpharetta/Johns Creek/Roswell area.

Thanks for looking!

Mike

Pictures:
smith-3-inch-66-1-jpg.2156317

smith-3-inch-66-2-jpg.2156318

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom