• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS * * * Smith and Wesson Model 610-2 Classic Unfluted 10mm Revolver BOXED Pre-Lock*

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHW

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
485   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS * * * Smith and Wesson Model 610-2 Classic Unfluted 10mm Revolver BOXED Pre-Lock*

Zip Code: 30165

Sale Price: $1,600.00

Trade Value or Items Looking For $1,750.00-Smith & Wesson Revolvers, Brownings, Glocks, maybe more can add cash if needed Try Me I don't bite

Caliber: 10mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Item Description:

SCARCE Smith & Wesson 610 Classic (Model 610-2) 10 mm revolver. 6 shot cylinder. 6 1/2" barrel with full underlug Pre-Lock. White outline rear & red ramp front sights. Original Hogue rubber finger groove grips w/ S&W medallions. Excellent condition The stainless finish is near flawless with a slight turn line around the cylinder, and a few other signs of light use. Bore looks perfect. Comes with plastic S&W box original, manual, warranty card, and lock and plenty of moon clips!

Located currently in Rome, GA traveling some this month before I will be in Atlanta for the summer but I also can ship.

Please contact me through PM if interested

Any and all positive comments welcome below

PIYidgj.jpg

1pgqDTJ.jpg

69WXHVR.jpg

ZrgPOoj.jpg

Zqkh0VK.jpg

hJfKDNc.jpg

q3rYhc9.jpg

FfCKxvj.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I’m actually very surprised it’s being re-listed. If I had the extra cash buddy I can guarantee I’d bring it home. Don’t see many of these, especially in this condition. :nod:

Reactions: JHW
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom