• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS ***Sold***High-Standard Double-Nine W-101 .22 revolver (Price Drop)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightArmor15

Default rank <300 posts Supporter
Tracker
13   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS ***Sold***High-Standard Double-Nine W-101 .22 revolver (Price Drop)

Zip Code: 30655

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 200

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: name and serial number

Item Description: High-Standard Double-Nine W-101 .22 revolver. I am selling this gun for my dad (who will be attending when we meet to sell). He has had this gun for many years and has shot it plenty. It is a very nice/accurate shooting revolver. It is loads of fun to plink with. It has a chipped grip (which is pictured).

High-Standard made these guns from the late 50's to the early 70's. This one, being the W-101, was made around 1959. For being that old this gun is in pretty good condition. Its not perfect by any means but you got to remember its 60+ years old.

As far as the sale goes my dad wants to see a concealed carry permit of a valid drivers license. You must be 21 to purchase this pistol. He will also require a bill of sale. All he needs as far as that goes is his and your name as well as the serial number of this firearm.

The best way to contact me is through text
my number is 770-681-3025.
Thank you for looking and have a blest day.

Pictures:
w-1.jpeg
w-5.jpeg
w-4.jpeg
w-3.jpeg
w-2.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom