Item Name: Item Gone: FS Sold

Zip Code: 30082

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: sold

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

alevinson91

Default rank <2500 posts
Local Small Business Advocate
164   1
Reaction score
I would LOVE to pick this up, but I had an issue with my mpx. 5” groups at 15 FEET. Sent it to Sig, and while they were happy to fix it, it took 2 trips.

For someone with a little patience and a want for an mcx, this is a literal steal.

Brett Lowenthal

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
19   1
Reaction score
Yea sig has a horrible way of beta testing products on the consumer. They also forget they are selling a piece for 2500+ so the quality control should be mint. Sig has been getting way too full of themselves lately. Especially with the ZEV 226.. like 2000 bro.. that’s staccato territory.

Brett Lowenthal

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
19   1
Reaction score
Yea sig has a horrible way of beta testing products on the consumer. They also forget they are selling a piece for 2500+ so the quality control should be mint. Sig has been getting way too full of themselves lately. Especially with the ZEV 226.. like 2000 bro.. that’s staccato territory.
Also not to mention the 226 ZEV a 2000$ gun is being shipped with horrific issues as well. Sorry I’m ranting as well, I too have been f**ked by sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom