223   3
Reaction score
Item Name: FS SOMEONE STOLE SOME OF MY GUNS

Zip Code: 30033

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 11

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Not sure where to put this but if anyone happens to see any of these call me asap at 404-510-4683

Someone got my gen 2 glock 19, serial number fn359, my glock 22 RTF2 with a lone wolf 9 barrel, Serial number NEV346, but worst of all they got my daniel defense mk18 SBR with mini acog. It's on a spikes lower serial number PD003193. I was at a place on ponce last night, got back almost to my house and realized they weren't in my car. The bag pictured is the bag the sbr and glock 22 were in. I don't have pictures of the gen 2 glock 19, but it's a glock 19 with trijicon HDs on it.

Pictures:
1621-jpg.607571

20150927_112740-jpg.607573

20150930_140656-jpg.607574

20150930_140744-jpg.607576

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Just out of curiosity do you have any weapon stickers on your car or something they could relate to weapons? Also, did anyone see or know you had weapons in the car that day? I run my vehicle sterile and keep my mouth shut about my belongings with anyone I'm not extremely close to. No Facebook, no Instagram, no pictures holding weapons. Not saying you do this but others should consider the exposure they have.

I hope you have serial numbers to go with the police report.

Sucks big time man. I hope they catch the scum.

I hate that this happened! As I have seen the Majority of the time, Scum bags Plead out for a reduced sentence. Then get off early at a parole board hearing..I am beyond fed up with the legal system. End Rant.

You nailed it. If the laws were enforced and the criminals punished we would not have half of the problems we face. Of course this doesn't support the leftist agenda so they keep turning these thugs loose and continue calling for more laws.

Luckily, I'm really good with numbers and have every gun I have's serial numbers memorized, as well as every important number you can think of. The cop told me I should go to Vegas and count cards lol

Luckily, we're going to Vegas in February

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom