Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS ***SPM*** FN 15 Carbine

Zip Code: 30114

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $800.00

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Purchased new in 2019. I've ran 120 rounds of PMC Bronze 55gr FMJ through it at this point. Cleaned with G-96 and lubed with FP-10. Rifle is in legitimately new condition. No wear/tear of any kind.

A Google search of "FN 15 Carbine" will pull up the FN web page which lists all the nitty gritty specs for this rifle.

I unfortunately do not have the cardboard box that it came in, as I used it to pack up something for my wife to ship a while back.

Comes with Owner's Manual, GI sling, and (1) FN-stamped 30-rd magazine.

The only upgrade on this rifle is a Timber Creek oversized trigger guard.

Willing to meet anywhere between Canton/Cartersville and Kennesaw along I-575 or I-75 from 6-9pm M-F, anytime Saturday or Sunday. No documentation required, but I must see a valid GA Driver's License and GA Weapons Carry License in-person to proceed with sale.

No trades.

No shipping.

$800.00 price is firm.

20220520_154100.jpg
20220520_154021.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Reverted back to stock configuration and price dropped accordingly. Act quick if interested, as I'll likely trade it in for credit this weekend if it doesn't sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom