• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS SPM***PRICE DROP***Precision 700 in 300 Win Mag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear44

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
213   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Precision 700 in 300 Win Mag.

Zip Code: 30350

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1200 ***PRICE DROP*** $1000

Caliber: 300 Winchester Magnum

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is a modified heavy barrel Rem 700 in 300 Win Mag. It has a 5R barrel and HS stock. It has been Cerakoted OD, has a very nice trigger set at about 2.5lb, has been threaded, comes with an Alamo Brake, Badger bolt handle, Nightforce 20 MOA rail, adjustable cheek, Vortex Scope Level and Vortex Viper HS-T 6-24 x 50 scope with MOA reticle. The bipod is not included.

This rifle has had about 70 rounds fired and sells new for around my asking price, so everything that comes with it is basically free. Including the scope.

Full disclosure: I had the screw holes in the receiver for the rail opened up to the larger size and the smith I had do it screwed up, over heated the receiver at one of the screw holes and tempered the metal so he was unable to finish the hole because the metal had become too hard. I had a known component smith try again after that and he was also breaking bits and could not tap it. With the three other larger screws mounting the rail I do not think this is effecting accuracy, but it would also be a simple fix of getting the rail and receiver tapped in a slightly different spot if you feel the need for the forth screw.

The only reason I'm selling it is because I also have a 300 RUM and this rifle is redundant. I'm willing to travel a bit for the meet.

Pictures:
3003-jpg.1334594

3006-jpg.1334595

3001-jpg.1334596

3002-jpg.1334597

3004-jpg.1334598

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom