Item Name: Item Gone: FS SPM Staccato C2 DPO LIMITED EDITION

Zip Code: 30265

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $3200.00 FIRM

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: SOLD PENDING MEET

Staccato C2 LIMITED EDITION - Born 12/21/21. Ran 10 rounds through it. Exceptional pistol. Includes 3x magazines, bag, all docs, and added DP magwell.

Features of the C2 Limited Edition:

• 2.5lb Trigger Pull as on the X series pistols
  • Window cuts as the X series pistols
  • Black DLC Threaded Barrel

I absolutely love this pistol and they can be hard to find at the moment because they are sold out every where. I have no issues keeping it. Just letting it go to fund an XC.

Pictures:
C2LE1Edited.jpg
C2LE0.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Why are you asking almost a grand over msrp?
This isn't a standard C2, this is the Limited Edition model that includes the following upgrades from the factory over your standard C2:

Window cuts as on the XL/XC
Black DLC Threaded Barrel
2.5lb Trigger as in the XL/XC

None of these are currently available on the market.

In all fairness, I updated the listing to reflect better that it is the LE model. Thanks

His pistol he can price it as he wishes
True, funny part is, it isn't over priced. It's pretty much MSRP when you include tax and the cost of the magwell. Limited's cost 3k from Staccato. Now the Staccato P LE that is priced at 5k on GB, THAT is over priced.

True, funny part is, it isn't over priced. It's pretty much MSRP when you include tax and the cost of the magwell. Limited's cost 3k from Staccato. Now the Staccato P LE that is priced at 5k on GB, THAT is over priced.
Would seem overpriced if you can't afford a Firearm of this Quality, some Pepo should stay in their lane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom