Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS **SPM**Unfired Glock 19 Gen5

Zip Code: 30523

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $600

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Price Drop $600 I have for sale an unfired Gen5 Glock 19 professionally machined with front bosses milled in to locate the optic as this is the way the optic was designed to be located and ensures universal fitment for any RMR pattern optic that is in spec. Also comes with the cover plate shown in the photos. Slide is Tungsten Cerakote. Comes with all factory items, 3 mags. This is an early Gen5 and did not come with front serrations so I had the machine shop add front and top serrations as well as the optic cut and cerakote. Also has Ameriglo Single Dot Suppressor Sights; these are the lowest suppressor sights available that allow you to see them through the window. Will also come with Outlaw Holsters OWB in Black Multicam and Olight PL-2 Valkyrie light. Hit me up for additional or specific pics or info. Asking $600 FTF cash near Habersham/White Counties. In some of the pictures I have a Holosun 508T mounted for reference; the optic is not available for sale. Included with sale:
Glock 19 Gen5
Backstraps, 3 mags, etc.
RMR Cut Slide
Cover Plate
Front and Top Serrations
Tungsten Cerakote Slide
Ameriglo Suppressor Sights
Olight PL-2 Valkyrie

Pictures:
IMG_2876.jpeg
IMG_2879.jpeg
IMG_2838.jpeg
IMG_2839.jpeg
IMG_2842.jpeg
IMG_2877.jpeg
IMG_2873.jpeg
IMG_2874.jpeg
IMG_2875.jpeg
IMG_2853.jpeg
IMG_2844.jpeg
IMG_2852.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom