• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Springfield Armory XDs Mod2 Sub-Compact 45 Tac Kit w/ Extras - Pristine Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodrow4Real

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
98   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Springfield Armory XDs Mod2 Sub-Compact 45 Tac Kit w/ Extras - Pristine Condition

Zip Code: 30253

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 425

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have up for sale, (1) pristine condition Springfield Armory XDs Mod2 (newest) Sub-Compact .45 cal personal carry pistol. This is in my and also a lot of other people's opinion, the finest overall conceal carry weapon. Small size but packs serious take down power.

Weapon is extremely well kept, minimal rounds fired. Comes with nice Carbon Fiber custom holster, Hogue textured Super Grip wrap, (1) 5 round stainless mag, (1) 7 round stainless extended mag, extra hi-viz sight tubes (red; green) original docs and OEM Pelican style heavy duty range carry case.

Serious buyers only need respond. If you contact me, you are acknowledging that you are a non-felon, of age adult GA resident, legally able to purchase and own a firearm without restriction etc. I will want to peek at your ID to verify who you say you are. Pretty easy and straightforward. No Bill of Sale required unless you request one, which is not a problem.

If my ad is still up, the gun is still available ;-)

Pictures:
sa_xds_mod2_45_6266_pic2-jpg.2388052

sa_xds_mod2_45_6266_pic3-jpg.2388053

sa_xds_mod2_45_6266_pic1-jpg.2388054

sa_xds_mod2_45_6266_pic4-jpg.2388055

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom