32   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Springfield XD 45 Mod 2 3.3" Sub-Compact

Zip Code: 30214

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 550

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Bone stock except the barrel. Sent barrel off to be professionally modified by DougGuy on castboolits.com.

$70 Package includes: throat, crown & polish - This gets a generous freebore in front of the chamber and a 2° leade in to the rifling, it gets a precision cut 20° crown, and any radiusing, blending, or polishing that may be needed at the feed ramp

I shoot mostly hard cast bullets and this eliminates any shaving that could lead to leading and also allows for slightly longer bullet lengths. In a nutshell, it is less abrupt and gentler on the bullet as it enters the bore...which is better for cast bullets. Jackets and Plated aren't effected. This gun will shoot anything you load into it plus ammo others won't.

Comes with everything that it comes with when new. Manual, 2 mags, box, lock, etc.

Gun shoots great. I just bought it to carry and shoot a little at the range and I rarely do either. Decided to let it go.

No Trades

FTF w/valid License and Carry Permit

Pictures:
20170329_065744-jpg.1116626

20170329_065640-jpg.1116627

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom