• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Stealthgear Ventcore Mini IWB Holster for a S&W Shield. Like New. $40

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogtown Darren

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
286   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Stealthgear Ventcore Mini IWB Holster for a S&W Shield. Like New. $40

Zip Code: 30127

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $40 local meet/$50 shipped

Caliber: 9mm and/or .40 S&W

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For Sale: Stealthgear Ventcore Mini IWB holster for a S&W Shield. Fits both 9mm and .40 S&W models. Right hand draw.

Holster is clean and in like new condition. No nicks, dings, etc. 100% like it should be, no issues at all.

Holster sells for $99 plus shipping on Stealthgear's website. Here's the link with all of the specs, details, reviews, etc:

https://stealthgearusa.com/mini-iwbm-ventcore-holster.html

$40 *FIRM*, no trades. Willing to meet in the above listed areas only. Will ship Priority Mail for $50 once payment is received via PayPal.

Thanks for looking.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
21D61A93-45DE-49F2-BAF3-B2FCAD2E1D83.jpeg
86E6D19F-DE43-49AB-9239-0D307AB42C6D.jpeg

That is my favorite holster. You no likie?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It actually belongs to a family member of mine. I'm selling it for him because they don't have a site like this in northeast Alabama.

He sold his Shield, so he no longer needs the holster.

He liked it just fine, but, to my knowledge, he never used this holster. He carries a Glock 30s all of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom