The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
97   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Taurus .22 Revolver Model 96

Willing to Ship: No

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: 350.00

Caliber: .22 LR

Item Description: Surprisingly collectible Taurus...whoda thunk it? These model 96s didn't catch on well in the US till well after they were no longer available so not many were sold new, thus making them sought after and hard to find. Prices are all over the place on these things due to some holding out for big bucks and others having no idea what they have...So I'm pricing this one in the middle of the few I found for sale or recently sold. I have the paper manual that came with it but the cardboard box it came in is no more.

Specs...6 inch barrel, full size frame (Actually shared a shoulder rig with an N Frame Smith & Wesson 6 inch .357) Same size, about the same weight and both guns fit perfectly in the same holster! six shot double action. Made in Brasil...or Brazil...either spelling is correct. Very accurate pistol!

Condition...no significant handling or holster wear...gun is in tiptop shape...actually hasn't been fired all that much. It sat in a zipped case on top of the grandfather clock for several years forgotten about.

i157.photobucket.com_albums_t46_juliussqueezer_Firearms_taurus22.jpg

Face to face in or near Blue Ridge or Ellijay area please. Must be legal to own a hangun in Georgia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom