Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Taurus 689 .357 Revolvers

Zip Code: 30127

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: REDUCED $680 EACH OBO

Caliber: 357Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have two immaculate Taurus 689 revolvers up for sale only. Not interested in trades at this time. Both have heavy vented barrels, lock up tight and are very accurate. Not too many of these around, especially in this condition. These were made for a short time in Brazil on Smith and Wesson machinery and (with the exception of the vented barrel) are virtually identical to the S&W models 586 and 686.

1. Model 689 .357 Magnum with 6" heavy vented barrel with full underlug, adjustable rear sights. 6 shots. Beautiful blued finish and really nice grips. Gun has been fired very little and looks almost brand new. Very sweet shooter. $680 OBO.

2. Model 689 .357 Magnum with 4" heavy vented barrel with full underlug, adjustable rear sights. 6 Shots. Pristine stainless steel finish with factory grips. Also looks almost brand new with virtually no wear. Another sweet shooter. $680 OBO

I'm not interested in trades right now as I'm trying to come up with some capital for another venture, and need to thin the herd. Please watch out for my other items as well. I live in the Powder Springs area but work in Villa Rica, and would be willing to drive a short distance for the right deal. Thank you.

Pictures:
689 Left Blued.jpg
689 Right Blued.jpg
689 SS hand 2.jpg
689 SS hand.jpg
20230226_140224.jpg
20230226_140324.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom