Reaction score
Item Name: FS Taurus G2 PT111 w/ 20 round magazine

Zip Code: 30127

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $260.00

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: How about a subcompact with 20 round capacity? This evolved from the pistol being nice, but the small grip was not satisfactory. I researched a larger magazine and discovered this: a 20 round Sig 226 mag is a perfect fit, gives the shooter a larger grip, loads without a problem and locks back when empty.
However, there was a gap between pistol and mag bottom. More research yielded a 3D printing company (Shapeway). They make a plastic spacer that fills the gap between an extended mag’s base plate and the pistol’s mag opening that makes a perfectly molded mag extension to give the pistol a finished look and comfortable grip.
Check out the photos: one shows the regular mag, one the gun with 20 round mag, one showing the lock back and one just the mag with extension filler. I have only fired 2 mags through it and hate to sell, but have a new project.

I also added a fiber-optic front sight since photos.

Pistol has 3 Taurus factory 12 round mags in addition to the Sig. No box as wife cleaned my gun room.
Please PM if interested. Members in good standing will be given priority.

Pictures:
img_0093-jpg.1828626

img_0092-jpg.1828627

img_0091-jpg.1828628

img_0089-jpg.1828630

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom