• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Taurus PT92 AF-D Matte Black 9mm 2017 mfg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KDM2

Eagle Icon
Frontiersman
32   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Taurus PT92 AF-D Matte Black 9mm 2017 mfg.

Zip Code: 30342

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $300

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: License number

Item Description: Hello,

I am the original owner of this pistol, I purchased it new in May 2017.

The pistol would be covered by the Taurus Unlimited Lifetime Repair Policy under a new owner.

http://www.taurususa.com/repair-policy.cfm

Specs:

http://www.taurususa.com/product-details.cfm?id=133&category=Pistol&toggle=tp&breadcrumbseries=92

AF-D stands for aluminum frame - decocker. "a three-position frame-mounted ambidextrous safety, which is more secure than a slide mounted safety, and allows for a classic SA "cocked-and-locked" mode, as well as functioning as a DA decocking lever". I think this was standard on the AF, but taurus is today marketing this as the AF-D.

Includes two 17 round factory magazines, one mec-gar 18 round magazine, a key for the taurus security system, the original box and manual.

My availability for a meet:

-Around Perimeter mall on weekdays around lunch or breaks. My breaks are flexible as long as I am not in a meeting etc, so we can play that by ear if it is the route you prefer.

-The Sandy Springs/Buckhead area on weekends.

I would prefer a bill of sale on this item.

Thank you for looking.

Pictures:
pt92_front-png.1270501

pt_92_leftpng-png.1270503

pt92_top-png.1270518

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom