Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS TAURUS TX 22 PISTOL

Zip Code: 30501

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $225

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For Sale one Like New Taurus TX 22 black polymer semi-auto, with safety, .22lr pistol with two 16 round magazines. Has maybe 200 rounds through it and is reliable beyond belief. I have been using it with a green laser and O-Light PL mini, mostly at night and accuracy is stellar. 16 rounds gets you where you want to go. These are suppressor threaded ready. Comes with box and papers. I just bought the Competition version and will be trying it out with a red dot. I doubt the new pistol, at $500, will be twice as good as the original. It's hard to improve on "excellent". TX22 selling for $225. *No Trade Offers Please*

Pictures:
IMG_0236.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
For Sale one Like New Taurus TX 22 black polymer semi-auto, with safety, .22lr pistol with two 16 round magazines. Has maybe 200 rounds through it and is reliable beyond belief. I have been using it with a green laser and O-Light PL mini, mostly at night and accuracy is stellar. 16 rounds gets you where you want to go. These are suppressor threaded ready. Comes with box and papers. I just bought the Competition version and will be trying it out with a red dot. I doubt the new pistol, at $500, will be twice as good as the original. It's hard to improve on "excellent". TX22 selling for $225. *No Trade Offers Please*
When can you meet? I am available all day today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom