Reaction score
Item Name: FS The Rarest Snake of Them All SPM

Zip Code: 30115

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $9995.00

Caliber: 357 Magnum

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 99% unfired new in the box Colt BOA. This is the second rarest Colt Snake gun on earth. The first rarest is the matched set of 4 and 6" consecutive serial numbered BOAs in a cherry presentation case. They are up next! $9995.00 OBO. Tom 404-427-5275.

Pictures:
image-jpeg.1147724

image-jpeg.1147725

image-jpeg.1147726

image-jpeg.1147727

image-jpeg.1147728

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Hey guys, thanks for all the posts except for the one about the beat up box, lol. FYI there are multiple offers on the table for this boa and for the matched set. You have to understand that there were only 100 sets made and there are thousands of Colt collectors in the world. There was a matched set sold on gunbroker very recently that brought $27000.00. there are only 600 of the 4" boa on planet earth. I am probably crazy for selling them. Also available is a Python and a diamondback.

absolutely amazing. that matched set must be beautiful! I still wish I could have my dream colt of a machining set of snake eyes with presentation box, but I will most likely never be able to afford them lol. Still amazing looking piece and probably the only one of these that will find itself on the odt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom