Item Gone: FS Tikka CTR 24" 308 in weighted Sako Green KRG Bravo Chassis

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon-d

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
534   3
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Tikka CTR 24&quot; 308 in weighted Sako Green KRG Bravo Chassis

Zip Code: 30620

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 850

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Like new in the box Tikka 24" 308 CTR in a Sako Green KRG Bravo with extras.

Rifle is the CTR profile 24" 308 and is currently wearing a properly timed and installed Dead Air Brake. 20MOA rail, weighted KRG Bravo chassis (T slot weight, and heavy ARCA rail), ARCA Spigot mount also installed.

Mountain Tactical Tikka trigger spring installed and the the trigger is fantastic.

Setup to take the factory CTR mags and one is included.

$850 and meet me in Bethlehem. Happy to answer any questions or get better pictures.

Pictures:
IMG_3119.jpg
IMG_3120.jpg
IMG_3121.jpg
IMG_3122.jpg
IMG_3123.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
WOW!! What a smoking deal! Out of curiosity how did you manage to keep the CTR mags?
I got the KRG Bravo that FINALLY supports the CTR mags.

IF anyone is interested I would be happy to swap it with the exact same chassis in Sako Green but with AICS mags. I have both chassis available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom