Marshall Rice

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
11   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Tikka CTR 308

Zip Code: 30161

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $$850 $550 without scope/mounts.

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I bought this used 4 or 5 years ago and have only used it at the range. It shoots great with only one minor issue that I'll address later. It has a Leupold VX-3 3.5-10X40 scope on it with adjustable elevation dials. The scope has a return to zero lock. I also have a 2nd 10 round magazine that is included but is not in the photo I can sell with or without the scope.

One of the 4 screws holding the base on is broken. It could be repaired, but I chose to use it as is. Traditionally one-piece bases only used 3 of the 4 screws anyway and it has not affected accuracy. The price is discounted to reflect this.

Price for both the scope, rifle and the extra magazine is $1000. I'll sell the rifle and spare magazine for $700. Spare mags for these run $85-$100 in most places.

Pictures:
IMG_1805.JPG
IMG_1806.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have 2-3 guys who have made offers. Just waiting to confirm details. In my experience these things don't always happen, but I'm going to go ahead and mark this as gone. If none of these guys come through I'll relist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom