3   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Variable Speed 12"x33" Wood Lathe with Upgrades and Accessories

Zip Code: 30161

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $225

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Variable speed wood lathe. Turn bowls up to 12" in diameter and spindles up to 33" long. I have the original stand and a custom built heavy stand for more stable turning of larger bowls. Speed is variable from 600rpm to about 3200rpm via Reeves drive system. The spindle head will rotate outboard to allow bowls larger than 12" to be turned. Included is a drive center, a live center, a face plate, tool rest and a punch out tool to remove Morse taper accessories from the spindle. Both spindle and tail stock have #2 Morse taper and the spindle has 1"x8tpi threads. I'll also include a 1"x8 Nova chuck adapter which will save you about $25 If you decide to get a Nova scroll chuck. I've used this lathe since I bought it new a little more than a year ago and am only selling it to make room in my very small shop for my new 18"x42" lathe. I'll even include a couple turning tools from my collection. You can see the lathe in action at www.youtube.com/c/austringercreations/

Pictures:
lathe-for-sale-jpg.1555523

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom