• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Whitney wolverine made by Olympic arms. RARE! The original space age pistol

Status
Not open for further replies.

skindrip

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
34   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Whitney wolverine made by Olympic arms. RARE! The original space age pistol

Zip Code: 30087

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 550

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is my Whitney wolverine made by Olympic arms. This one is a little rare as it is in coyote tan. These are harder to find these days. Also, serial number 20 is a low count serial number that the representatives from the Olympic arms have told me was not supposed to be in circulation. More of a prototype of that color. I am the original owner. As most wolverines go, she is picky on ammo so be sure to have round nose or something like stingers if using hollow points. Only issue I know of is cosmetic as a cartridge of Remington expanded the first week I had her. (See photos)
Comes with one original magazine and one aftermarket magazine that works well. Includes box and docs. I also have an attachment to change the threading to fit most compensators or suppressors. Mostly for sale but may entertain trades for something cool.

Pictures:
IMG_20220802_203016448.jpg
IMG_20220802_203001665.jpg
IMG_20220802_202940946.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Absolutely, growing up in the '80s I had no idea that they were actually real until I saw this one in the store. And in the color of the toy I actually had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom