Reaction score
Item Name: FS Wilson Combat Protector Stainless 1911

Zip Code: 30075

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $2500

Caliber: .45 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a pre-owned Wilson Protector. It was built and purchased in 2001. It's been sitting mostly in the safe and only come out to get admired, wiped off and put back, it's never been carried. It has 150 rounds shot through it. It is reliable, super accurate as seen in the factory target photo and in mint condition.

Serial number is between 4000 - 5000 range.

It has a 5" barrel, in .45 acp of course, stainless steel, with ambidextrous thumb safety, 30 line per inch front strap checkering, very smooth, light trigger pull (about 3.5 lb) with short reset, 3 hold trigger. The magazine well is bevelled, the slide and frame's edges are nicely rounded, the gun is smooth where they need to be, no sharp edges to cut you.

The front and rear sights have tritium dots. They are slightly dimmed, I would say about 50%.

The grips are cocobolo with the old eagle logo. With two Wilson 8 round magazines, Wilson blue bag, manual, test target.

This style of Protector model is no longer made. The current Protector model starts at $3875 and has a weapon light rail. The closest current model is the CQB stainless, it is priced at $3900!

NO TRADE.

eZ5oJPR.jpg

ZlKCh3v.jpg

5VzN87i.jpg

SVGV9aJ.jpg

9uZIFnH.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Thanks for all the kind words. It's sold pending meet ! It's finding a good home from a buyer I would never have thought in a million year would even be interested in it. We've known each other for a long time and the last time we saw, I bought a nice 9mm 1911 from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom