Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. 10 Year Anniversary Gun Show & Swap Meet - June 13 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Gone: FT 44 Henry Golden Boy Octagon Barrel For Trade for 44 or 357 Steel Boy or all weather

Thread in 'Old Ads' started by Keith C., Mar 27, 2020 at 12:51 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keith C.

Keith C. Hunter

34   0

Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FT 44 Henry Golden Boy Octagon Barrel For Trade for 44 or 357 Steel Boy or all weather

Zip Code: 30132

Item is for: Trade Only
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: Looking for a Henry in 44 or 357 mag steel or all weather My 44 Big Boy is in great condition so yours should be the same.

Caliber: 44

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Like new but small scuff on left side of the receiver on the gold but the wood is like new, Shoots both 44 mag and 44 sp well. I would like to trade it for a Henry Big Steele in 44 or 357. Or even an All Weather in either the 44 or 357 caliber. I'm just not a fan of the octagon barrel or I would love to keep mine. Can have a Couple pics late Friday of my Golden Boy.
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.