sender6

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
149   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT Beretta M96A1 Package "Repost"

Zip Code: 30183

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See below.

Caliber: 40 S&W and 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a repost for this pistol, a buddy of mine sold me his limited gun last night, but anyway; I have a pristine Beretta M96A1 for trade. The pistol has Trijicon HD tritium sights, steel Wilson Combat guide rod, and 16lb main spring. It will also include 14, 15, and 20 lb mainsprings along with both 12 and 13lb recoil springs. The pistol has both a 40 S&W barrel and a 9mm barrel threaded 1/2 X 28. Box, docs, 3-12rd 40 magazines, 3-17rd 9mm magazines, and all the original Beretta parts. It will also come with a set of Crimson Trace grips and a DeSantis holster.

My trade interests are now pretty open, but this is what is on the current want list:
CZ SP 01 full size variants
CZ 97B, CZ 75/85
Things that have Colt written on them
Newer model S&W 41
Clean target pistols
Just about any US issued military rifles; 1903, 03A3, 1917, M1's, etc.

Other than that, just ask. I have about $1100 in this so please be reasonable. PM if you might be interested.
Thanks

Pictures:
imgp1138-jpg.1137818

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom