Item Name: FT Brewer Built Tilt Utility Trailer FT

Zip Code: 30230

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 6x10 Utility Trailer With Removable Drop Gate

Caliber: N/A

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: General BOS

Item Description: I have a nice Brewer Built manufactured tilting utility trailer for trade only. I literally picked this trailer up two days ago for loading my Pioneer 1000 side by side onto. It measures 67 inches wide by 10 feet long which is big enough to hold my 1000, but here is my issue: the Honda's weight is so evenly distributed that when I load it onto the trailer it won't tilt back down! I've tried pulling on forward and backwards and it won't tilt down either way! The tilt feature works great because I can raise and lower the trailer easily with one hand. My buddy has one like it for his Pioneer 500 and it works fine because it is lighter and shorter. Given that, I'd like to just trade this one even for a 6x10 with a drop gate if someone on here would prefer the tilt feature because it is a sweet option that makes loading faster and easier. I'll snap some pics if I get a serious party interested in a trade. It does have new 14" tires and no damage, metal mesh floor. Lights and wiring work great and it takes a 2 inch ball. Thanks for reading my long post and for the interest!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom