carlton wright

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
333   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT Colt 70 series oops gun

Zip Code: 30733

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Multi guns or ?

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 70 series mk vi . Good shape some ware around the muzzle the Colts on the grips are starting to ware but pretty nice . Now for the oops part . It has a target ace serial starting with SM3 only 3k where made with that prefix colt ran out of 1911 frames so colt used the target ace serialized frames on these guns . I have several hundred rounds and a pelican case for the right trade . Not really looking for cash unless it's as boot . Main interests are sig nightmare. 226 variants multi glocks Cz AR AK anything of quality willing to take partial trade and cash if you twist my arm. Will listin to crazy cash offers but not likely to take all cash unless it's a lot. Comes with 1 mag unless the other 3 colt brand mags I ordered come in before I work a deal.not in a hurry to sell and i may keep ithe if I don't get a good offer . Thanks for looking

Pictures:
20170121_183228-jpg.1036167

20170121_183305-jpg.1036168

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Ok so TV is around 1k .. with 240 fmj and 96 jhp and about 175 to that with1 mag 3 more mags for 50 more TV and a pelican 1200 case it calls home for 30 more .so about 1250 TV for the package 1k for just the gun. Glocks AR AK smith 686 colts Kimbers sigs xd . I value most guns by gunwatcher.com and a used glock is about 400 unless it has extras .or is gen 4 ext. I realize the price is a little high for a 70s thats not mint but it is also pretty rare . Not looking to sell but I won't turn down full asking price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom