Treeclimbr

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
45   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT CZ Scorpion

Zip Code: 31069

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: As listed unless you have something else in mind

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Cz scorpion up for trade. Full of hbi goodies, airborne arms handguard and I can add a cheap holosun if you want. I've got a bunch of mags for it too. What do you have? Show me your.. Gucci Glocks, Colt, FN or BCM AR rifles, I like Tavors, LMT and I'm a huge B&T fan, show me your B&T MKII and you'll be the real winner. I have cash if needed, other trades if needed. We can have a cup of coffee and talk about the smell of lasers and the emotions of robots. I can meet halfway unless it's a few hours in one direction, my sciatic nerve will have other plans. Yes, I have a matching DL and gwcl * I do not have the drum mag or twenty round Magpul all other mags included. Also, these shoot great suppressed for any can lovers.

Pictures:
Screenshot_20230126-231156.png
Screenshot_20230126-231138.png
Screenshot_20230126-231127.png
Screenshot_20230126-230916.png
Screenshot_20230126-230834.png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom