Candy Corn Rocks

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
38   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT DAKM 4150

Zip Code: 30075

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 9mm Kriss Vector pistol w/brace or a HK P7 with some cash from me.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm really only looking for the Vector. If you have something that is interesting though I'll listen to it. I'll want to peek at your GWL as well.

I have 9ish mags (maybe 10) and a few hundred rounds of 7.62x39.

DAKM 4150-N Specs
-Built with original military grade matching Polish parts kits.
-All crucial components thoroughly inspected and measured for proper tolerances.
-Parts are detail stripped and completely refurbished via tumbling, blasting, acid etching to remove any rust/scale, and cleaned up and/or reshaped to like new condition.
-Each rifle is built one to one with exacting standards that meet or exceed the requirements of original military grade AKs produced for hard use.
-Every rivet on the rifle is pressed individually to exacting tonnage on a gauged press, utilizing proper dimpling of the receivers and swell neck rivets where required.
-All original pin holes are oversize drilled and reamed while fixtured in a bridgeport for exacting fit with tool ground pins.
-Barrels are 4150 CMV with Nitride finish for a lifetime of hard use.
-Properly head spaced with Go-Gauge, No-Go-Gauge, Field-Gauge, and live cartridges for reliable use.
-Vityaz Styled muzzle brake comes standard on each rifle.
-14x1L threaded barrel and plunger equipped front sight block allows for use of standard 14x1L devices on this AK.
-Front Sight Block and Gas Block trued to the action and aligned with the bore.
-Side rail for use of standard AK side mounted optics (side rail style may very).
-Chambers are beveled and polished.
-Extractor claws polished.
-Rails are stoned and polished for smooth carrier cycling.
-G2 Fire control groups.
-Black Polymer Furniture.
-Receivers and trigger guards lightly dehorned.
-Magwell opening beveled for faster reloads.
-Checked for function with an assortment of standard AK mags, Magpul Mags, US palm mags, and Circle

Pictures:
20170613_121505-jpg.2045752

20180122_103913-jpg.2045753

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom