• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FT Factory blemished HK Mark 23 now for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demetrios

Default rank <300 posts Super Lifetime Supporter 2
HKholic
45   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS One of a kind factory blemished HK Mark 23

Zip Code: 30276

Item is for: Sale Only
Price: $2000 OBO

Caliber: .45 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Any collectors out there want this gal? Just picked it up in a trade and underestimated my OCD but do want a Mark 23 so I'm just going to buy another one. Very low round count, only 12 from me and less than 50 from the original owner. I emailed HK CS and they confirmed indeed that it is a "VERY rare" factory blemish that escaped QC, I printed the email and it will be included in the box for posterity's sake. Click: https://i.imgur.com/uVhhKxX.jpg for a larger image, where you can see the problem, if you still can't see: the MARK starts high left then trails down into place. Comes with the original box/docs and two magazines. I posted another picture in the thread that makes it easier to see, suppressor/LAM not included. I believe it would sell for more on HKpro or GunBroker but I don't have the posts or the patience.

Pictures:
uVhhKxX.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom