Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT FDE G45 MOS Package

Zip Code: 30014

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1400

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Decided to throw this up on here just to entertain offers and see if it might fetch anything interesting. Might even sell if the right offer comes up.

What we have here is a Glock 45 MOS in factory FDE, not that crappy cerakote job you see on other distributor specials that ruins the gun's tolerances. I've used this as an EDC and competition gun, and it's an absolute pleasure to shoot.

Here's what she has:

Overwatch Tac Trigger
Apex Minus Connector
Overwatch Magwell
Holosun 507C v2 (pre-Trijicon lawsuit model)
C&H Plate
Glock OEM Extended Slide Stop Lever
PMM Barrel & Comp
10 - 8 Sights (Extra Tall for Optics/Suppressors)
6 Total Magazines (3 x factory 17-rounders, 3 x 19X 19-rounders)
Factory box and its contents (backstraps, owners manual, etc)

Overall there's about $1500 (retail value) worth of stuff between the gun and it's accessories. Valuing trade at $1400. The PMM comp has some aesthetic damage to it (pictured) because I got all stupid removing the comp one day and screwed up the ends, but does not affect the performance in any way.

Primary interest would be to trade for something, perhaps a nice 300 blackout pistol with an 8" or shorter barrel. Feel free to make other offers but please don't waste either of our time with an offer of some junky, meme-tier "jUsT aS gOoD" build (anything built with Anderson crap). I will say that I'm not interested in much outside of the aforementioned 300BLK AR or another interesting handgun.

Any questions, feel free to reply below or PM.

Pictures:
IMG-2964.jpg
IMG-2965.jpg
IMG-2966.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Bumpity!
Saturday special will sell for $1300 today only. Must come to me.

Prices, participation and tax may vary. May not be combined with any other offers. Limit one customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom