• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FT Imported 1954-1958 Nickel Baby Browning Lightweight w/Browning leather pouch

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyT

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
484   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Imported 1954-1958 Nickel Baby Browning Lightweight w/Browning leather pouch

Zip Code: 30014

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Museum quality Colts

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: B.O.S. is not necessary if you are over 21, have a valid GA Driver's License and carry permit. By responding to the ad, you are confirming you are legally allowed to own a handgun.

Item Description: This is one of the older models of the Nickel Lightweight Baby Browning. According to the serial number and some research, this little beauty was imported between 1954-1958. Beautiful overall condition with some very light handling marks from over 60 years. It has 1 original nickel magazine showing the FN stamp.

The "Baby" Browning was produced at F.N. in 1905 and was officially imported by Browning in 1954. This 25 autoloading pistol was discontinued in 1969.

Serial Number Info
1-181,000 Dates 1954-1958

Historic Information-
The "Baby" Browning was first produced at F.N. in 1905. However, Browning didn't import
them until 1954.

Accurate serial number counts were not available until 1959.

Pictures:
IMG_1823 (2).JPG
IMG_1821.JPG
IMG_1824.JPG
IMG_1819.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Unfortunately I do not. My wife was injured and now home in a hospital bed so I have become a 24/7 caregiver while still trying to work from home. Now I am unable to be away from her for very long so can't drive too far like I used to.

Unfortunately I do not. My wife was injured and now home in a hospital bed so I have become a 24/7 caregiver while still trying to work from home. Now I am unable to be away from her for very long so can't drive too far like I used to.
Wish you luck on the sale, might nice piece....I will continue prayers for you and your Bride..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom