• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FT LNIB Glock 19 Gen 5 (V2 - Front Serrations)

Status
Not open for further replies.

phizzlehimself

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
322   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT LNIB Glock 19 Gen 5 (V2 - Front Serrations)

Zip Code: 30019

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $650 - LPVO - Rifle Optics - Yugo AK Furniture/Optic/Optic mount - Cash up or down as needed

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Have a truly like new in box Glock 19 Gen 5 (V2 with the front serrations) for trade.

Has original box, lock, docs, backstraps, manual and all the other Glock factory items.
Has the 3 factory 15 round mags
Also has Ameriglo Hackathorn night sights installed (Front night sight with red hi-vis dot and blacked out rear)
Pistol is in factory configuration other than sights.

Pistol has two mags through it, so it is practically brand new, just been sitting in the safe for a while and is surplus to my needs.

Mostly looking for a nice LPVO or prism rifle optic like a Trijicon Credo, ACOG, etc - could possibly consider something like an MRO with cash, or an MRO with a Primary Arms 5x prism ACSS optic and some cash from me, something Aimpoint, etc.
Creativity with offers is ok as long as reasonable.

Not particularly looking for a rifle or shotgun, but could be tempted by a tacticool shotgun setup, a nice lever or bolt gun, etc.
Pistol trades will likely have to be in my favor and not carry size, not really looking for pistols at the moment, but you're welcome to offer.

Also looking for Yugo AK furniture, optic, and/or optic mount.

I can add like $300 cash to trade up, but not really looking to go beyond that.

May sell for cash if near me and cash price is $675
Pictures:

g19-g5-2-jpg.3305222

g19-g5-3-jpg.3305223

g19-g5-1-jpg.3305224

g19-g5-4-jpg.3305225

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom