phizzlehimself

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
321   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT M70 Zpap With Extras

Zip Code: 30019

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Trade Value Approx $1,500 - Galil Ace Gen 2 in 556 - Tactical Style Rifles - What do you have?

Caliber: 762x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Have here an excellent condition ZPAP M70 with the factory box, manual, etc. (This is the newer version with the cold hammer forged, chrome lined barrel) and of course has the 1.5mm receiver and bulged trunion - Currently wearing a fixed triangle stock, Serbian Red foregrip, and a cheese-grater gas tube cover - Rifle only has about 40 rounds through it.
It just doesn't get the attention it deserves, I'm more of an AR-15 guy.
Rifle also has a Primary Arms SLX-3x optic on top utilizing a Zastava mount - the optic is actually very clear, the illumination is easily daylight bright, and is very good for close to medium ranges.
Has 9 thirty round mags with it (2 are steel surplus mags, one is a US Palm, and the other 6 are magpul) as well as 2 twenty round magpul mags.
Comes with approx 325 rounds of ammunition (105 of those are mixed between hollow points and FMJ - loose in a bag) The other 220 are Red Army Standard and S&B.
Yea, the "Cheek Riser" is a bubba'ed amalgamation of GoonTape and foam rubber that I put together, but you know what they say, "If it is stupid but works, it's not stupid." This easily comes off - I'll even throw in a fresh roll of GoonTape for you in case you want to re-do it how you see fit, lol.

Not really looking for cash at the moment, but you never know.

As far as what I am looking for in trade, I would really like a Gen 2 Galil Ace in 556 - would also consider one in 7.62x39, but that would mean I need to keep my mags and ammo, so not sure if that would work out. Mostly looking for other tactical style rifles, but send your offers - sometimes I don't know what I want until I see it - Please be reasonable, worst you'll get is a polite "No thank you".

Rifle $1,000
Optic with mount $300
Ammo at $.31 a round $100
Mags $100

Trade Value around $1,500

Pictures:
Zpap 6.jpg
Zpap 3.jpg
Zpap 2.jpg
Zpap 4.jpg
Zpap 5.jpg
Zpap 1.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom